Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Risk, I agree with you that Lori knows more the we know. That being the case late last year her and just about everybody that works at SLI mad huge insider buys. The thing that always stood out to me as a good sign was the fact that that they all exercised options at $1.80 . And they werent small buys, I believe Lori dropped about 3.5 million on those options. They exercised these options well into drilling program.

So Iagree Lori knows alot more then us.

So my question to you is why do you think she would have bought at $1.80 when she new there was nothing there.

I also believe that Tina Whyte bought $500000 worth of stock at the same time. If you are correct and she didnt drill the quantec drill recomendations because there is no gold seems like a pretty stupid move by the insiders.

As far as her selling recently, I agree with you there and dont like to see her selling but in the same breath it's a pretty small part of total shares. She has also been buying into IGD lately because of her gamble on taggitt.

So if your truely a long think, about the insiders buying at $1.80 and the fact that quantec has proven them selves over and over again. Pretty decent facts to believe that there is something there.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply