Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I can't tell you how boring the conversation is when it degenerates into who is a supporter and who is not. Who cares! Let's talk about something of substance without everybody getting into a snit about bashers and pumpers. That does not matter. If you don't like a post ignore it and speak of something of substance. What matters is where are we now, what could turn this around, why it could turn it around, and what expectations we should have of management to make it turn around. Would everybody please stop sniping at some other person's post. Put that person on ignore if you don't want to read it. Let's talk facts and future! So, to that end I will ask again...What do we need from management in terms of further (!) clarifications? What are the potential NR's that could raise the SP? What info is the share holder base in need of to achieve some sort of comfort zone? Are there any drill results unreleased that will benefit us? When will those results be released? Can we pressure management to release said drill/trenching results? If Tesoro is gone, then where do go from here? Let's get back to the basics of good information, pressing management to speak to us (for whatever good?), and assessing the future based on facts not emotion!

New Message
Please login to post a reply