Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Noma, you are not alone in the support & trust comment. We are an extremely strong shareholder base. In my opinion, we have approx 70% of the total shareholder base of SLI, and it is stronger than anything I've ever seen. Stronger than a family, stronger than the best sports team you've ever played on, stronger than anything I, & many have ever seen.

We are a team, a family, and together will not be intimidated. Personally, I assume the NR today was directed at bashers of the company, and/or, the posters that appear they have information that others do not, not the long & strong shareholders. But, that is strictly my opinion? I guess we will all see? If it is directed at any of the long shareholders, that still have 99% of their shares at the 14 cent level, well, I guess we'll see? Nobody, I keep in touch with, has deleted their accounts & posts? Why would someone do that?

Personally, I saw a big change from the AGM in 2010, compared to 2011. Not from our strong shareholder family, but from others around. I can only imagine how strong we will be at the 2012 AGM!

Personally, over the years with this company, especially the last few, I have seen the shareholders grow much stronger, and an increasing disconnect with Management.

Stronger than ever,

Bow

New Message
Please login to post a reply