Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I also have a question ... Where's the gold?? Is igd her next pump n dump get rich quick scheme? It moves ... Sli is pretty quiet ... Understand that ... No news why would it move... I personally did not!!! Do my DD .. I bought into a beautiful dream ... She hooked a lot of hard earned cash from my pocket ... Money that could've been spent on my family/life... I hope she enjoyed it ... I HATE her .. With a passion ... The money I'll get over ... But being raped is a feeling I will never forgive ... Is gold in Tesoro ?? Who knows .. She don't talk about it ... Just keeps hiring people to avoid her questions ... I'm not selling .. I'll ride it to zero ... If it makes it back to what I spent ... She can have my shares at that value ... To have my money back is my dream now ... Lots of talk here .. On useless crap ... But if she gives nothing ... What is our choice ??
New Message
Please login to post a reply