Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Ok, i got my green control numbers last thursday. No prob, other than i wouldnt take no for an answer. My wife is out o town... Shes called many times getting the same run around as many of you have. So, today, i called- got the Montreal office: i said put me thru to Toronto. The guy i talked to, i said im not at all impressed with investors edge and i wont waste your time, get me a supervisor or put me straight to upper management. No i dont want a call back, ill friggen wait. Supervisor i got.... Let him know about how they were doing in the public eye, and why can i get my green proxy numbers immediatly last week and my wife is sitting on the bench waiting for hers after many calls... And she is not the only one. He looked her account up, said no prob its here, have her call me. ....... Hope that helps any of you folks having trouble. GO GREEN. He knew all about SLI and asked what the hell was going on???? And he did say their office has many new brokers as people take holidays already
New Message
Please login to post a reply