Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Folks;

Been doin' some chatting with my Best Friend ( my wife of 37 years ) and most recently the topic has been SLI and just what the hell we are going to do with all of our money-"when we get our company back--and put some decent management back in the drivers seats"

Initially;

Step # 1-- Get the Law to throw the dishonest team in jail where they belong, right along side Bernie Madoff. Too bad Marthas out. They cudda compared notes.!!

Step # 2--Get the new managment to set up a drill agenda with Quantec that reflects what we paid them to analyse. I'M sure that they ( Quantec ) would be more than happy to work with honest people. Whats good for us is good for them.

Very unlike what happened with present management ---we paid ---they found -- our leaders raped and pillaged & left the rest of our family with the crumbs to clean up and all the travel expenses and promotion to pay for. All in my opinion.

Step #3--Hate to be too positive but---I would be more than happy to organize a business holiday so that "ALL OF US" could go over to PERU as an ownership group, and spend some time looking over the property we all believed in.

How many of you want to come with??????

Just recommend this if you would like this to happen--interesting to get a count on how many feel that this can happen.

Quack Quack

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply