Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Folks;

Many of us--if not all of us--have made a stand, and that stand is that ;

1: We, the majority of the shareholders of St Elias Mines Mines, are not happy with the way our previous management-- led by Lori McClenahan and past board of directors, have conducted the company business. She and the previous board refuse to step down against a 91% vote to the contrary wish of the shareholders.

2. It appears that what they have done in the past years is not in the best interests of the majority of shareholdersof SLI.

3. We, the majority of the shareholders, want change in management, because we believe that if the current management continues on the path of the past--we will have no assets left in our company to split as returns on our investment, not even our initial invstment.!

4. We would like some one of authority to step in and answer our many requests for help, as it appears to us that it is not how right things are or appear--its how much money you have, that deterrmines who wins the legal battle.

These very simple and easy to comprehend questions need to be answered ---cuz right now it looks to me like the LAW is on the side of Goliath instead of David.

A few of us have made a stand---the 10 or so of us named in the law suit---

now its your turn.

This will be part of what we show the courts as support for our case--it is your decision.

Be a part of the support --or --don't be a part of the support, it really is YOUR CHOICE.

Please--- feel free to make your choice---but please--don't whine if you do not like the outcome if you have not voted. ( a lot like the elections)

I, as well as many others, have pulled our pants down (theoretecly speaking) to stand up for the democratic rights of the majority of this group of investors. WE are the ones being sued.

Show your support by pushing the RECOMMEND button, and if you do not agree with that recommendation --- please PM me ---I'D be happy to take your call.

We made a stand--now its your turn.

Nuff Said

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply