Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I've heard nothing ... Much like what I've heard from the current management ... Nothing ... Just a little side note though ... I did tell people to buy into this like I did ... But now I'd say to anyone who'd listen ... Just stay away ... Spend your money on something fun ... A quad... A trip ... Your g/f whatever ... Stocks are a waste ... Stick to what you know ... Work hard have a good time ... Forget about the money invested ... Long gone ... Let the players pay ... Just go back to the way it was before the dream infected our eyes ... I'll ride my shares until they go away ... Not worth anything compared to what I payed anyways ... I've told the people I talked into this the same ... Forget about it ... I'm very sorry ... But move on ... It'll go broke long before it ever gets near where we bought in ... Hard working guys I duped ... Hard working guy that showed me this dream ... Sinister... If you think it's a good idea ... Haha ... By all means .. Invest heavy hahaha ... Go with Lori ... She'll make you crazy rich !!!!! Hahaha ... I guess I have to say ... In my opinion ... Just my thoughts for today ...
New Message
Please login to post a reply