Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

At this point, I am not going to publish the report on Agoracom. The reasoning for this is that several investors signed a consent to have their interview released to ME. I will respect their privacy, basically sensitive fiancial matters, and not post it on a public forum.

I am in the process of refiling with the Office of Information Commissioner under the grounds of being denied all the information requested. There were far too many blank spaces and missing pages.

I will, however, post the response from the RCMP when I questioned them about missing information.

I would like to ask a couple questions regarding the recent St. Elias Mines report that you sent me. Firstly, I would like to thank both of you for assisting me on this matter, but I have to admit, I was quite disappointed in the amount of information that was removed. Below are some of my concerns:  

1) The OIC sent me a letter informing me that I would soon be receiving a 136 page report.....I received a 127 page report (this included the blank pages)

I'm confused as to why the OIC would be advising you about the number of pages that would be provided to you.  We have reviewed the report and released to you the information that you are entitled to.

2) I provided consents from several shareholders to allow their information to be published, and yet I did not see their statement in the report.  

I just went through the report quickly and I did release information in relation to the written consents you provided.

3) I was told by one of the detectives on the case,  Nouman Ahmad (sic?) that they interviewed a company by the name of Quantec in regards to this case. Again there is nothing in the report. 

Some information in reference to Quantec was released in the report. 

4) I was told that one of the hold ups on this report was due to consulting with BCSC and Public Prosecutor and as I again see nothing in the report, I am curious as to why they had to be consulted? Was there information that they provided in the report and subsequently removed?

We undertake consultations with other departments and/or third parties when there is information which was either provided by, or may be of interest to that Department.  After consulting some information was exempted.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply