Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In conjunction with a previous post about the ability to file liens against the regulators and governmental arms, comes the ability of cease and desist orders and demand letters, filed by the shareholders. These orders and letters , once filed, whether they be considered crazy/tin foil hat stuff, must be taken seriously by the recipient, and recorded in thei accounting, as well as other places in their financials, it cannot legally be disregarded by them. This is important, whereas it shows you the validity and power of such legal instruments as desease orders and demand letters.

In our case, any order filed and/or letter, is not an intimidation, but rather a non acceptance of government and regulator non action by shareholders. Also, it is an important step in showing them, that we are indeed serious and that we are not going away. In the last several years, more of these type of people legal instruments, the liens, cease and desist orders, demand letters, etc, are being filed and launched against banks, government, etc. For instance, at this time, Canada has at least one lien filed against her, for one trillion dollars. WHEN these liens are filed, it becomes debt that must be recorded on their financials, whether it be resolved or not within any reporting period. If enough liens are filed against any entity, it may place them in a bankrupt situation. The way governments are set up, with Canada for instance, the debt owed is the responsibility of the people, or simply, the tax payers. At present, without counting any liens, each Canadian Now has a debt of ~26,000 that is owed to balance the Countries debt, if you begin adding in the liens, you can clearly see the effect this has on every Canadian.

The most resent MSX action, that was supported by a Chilean high court judge, places the TSX and BCSC in a place of profound jeopardy. But more than that, it burdens every Canadians pocket book, and the end effect, or any amount owing because the BCSC is at fault, comes from each Canadians pocket.

The MSX COURT CASE, and allegations, is not only inline and significant to any SLI shareholder legal action, but also, any action by any other shareholder groups against regulators and such. You have been informed in the winter of these such shareholder groups growing in number and support. In Alberta alone, over the last several years, there are perhaps well over a million individual investors, that have suffered because of non action, and illegal acts, by the regulators,etc. Many of these types, are joining the effort and not accepting the illegal acts of authority, regulators, etc.

You must stop trying to go through the channels that government has in place, to acheive justice, for those channels are controlled and designed by governments, to actually secure a corrupt system that they have in place for their own interests. Any attempt at using these channels, is always futile, because they are designed to tire you and disuade you from continuing any action, thus protecting any harm to come to their illegal financial system and any part thereof. This is why it is so important to come at them from another angle, and angle that is legal and kinda outside the box. For if you stay inside the box, they have full control of the outcome, which always favors them. You saw the intentional stalling period of the RCMP report, as well as the non release of all of that report, this was done intentionally by them, in attempts to give you nothing that could harm them and destruct the coverups of the system they have in place. They are not going to assist you, and none of their channels are going to assist you in acheiving justice, by Now, I hope you clearly see this is so, and Know, that these other avenues of which I have spoken of several times, must be utilized going forward.

You see me saying many things and see little action from me, that is always because there is great separation here and that not enough of you, are supporting any avenues I put forth. I believe Now, that each of you has seen enough over the last several years, to know that I speak truth and that things must be handled from these other angle, IF, you wish to ever acheive any form of justice.

The properties are coming up for renewal, has anything been put in place to secure them for Now, so that we may proceed forward with this, with less distraction.

Here are two links with information on the tools of which I shared.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cease_and_desist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_letter  

New Message
Please login to post a reply