Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

To answer the many questions that are being asked, receiving these azimuths are a result of the complaint I lodged with the BCSC Freedom of Information and Privacy Act. I have now countered their response by asking where the azimuths are from the remaining 23 drill holes and why these weren't made available to the public? So what they have done is provided me with the azimuths, but not with an explanation as to why she wasn't held accountable for not releasing them to the public. I received an email stating they will give me a response within 30 days.

When I originally requested this information, I asked for 3 things:

1)  records of the investigation on St. Elias Mines conducted by the BCSC. 

2) any information pertaining to the RCMP investigation on St. Elias Mines and CEO Lori McClenahan that took place approximately 2014

3) if it is not included with the RCMP investigation, can you also supply the results of the missing azimuth inquiries that were made. This is in regards to the drilling results on the Peruvian property and the azimuths were not provided as required by the 43-101.

I received an email from Brenda Leong and although I am not going to divulge the correspondence in it's entirety, I will share a VERY interesting excerpt:

We are withholding 14 records pursuant to section 16 [Disclosure harmful to intergovernmental relations or negotiations] and section 22 [Disclosure harmful to personal privacy] of FIPPA.

I have 30 days to appeal through the Information and Privacy Commissioner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply