Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Yes, I saw that last night after I asked the question about "growacet". However, at the time of the hacking, I also checked growacet's profile and it said "no such member" then. Because of this, the timely appearance and the posters name which contains a certain innuendo, this poster looked very suspicious at the time. If You recall the names the hackers used when they hacked the private SLI investor site, the names were quite descriptive of their actions and what they represented. In the private SLI site hacking, as well as more than once at Agoracom, it displays a sophistication and aligned intent. Although growacet remarks, and perhaps Agoracom themselves that it was a system-wide hacking, it does not negate the fact that Yours and my posts were specifically targeted while other posts on the board here, and in between our posts, were left alone. It is quite blatant that the overall hacker attempt was to target this SLI forum and create a little distraction elsewhere to limit the full attention by others that would be applied to the SLI posts being removed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply