Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Cynbin   

You Do ignore the truth!  Or perhaps you just don't want to know the truth.

''There is no mine. There is no gold. That's just how penny stocks work. What a hell of a way to learn what any financial advisor would warn you against. I discussed it with a real stock market player back in 2011 all he did was laugh. And then explained the penny stocks. I actually listened.''  

So it must be you were the only [smart one] that discussed this with a [real] financial ad visor,and the advise given, No mine, No gold, How did your ad visor know there was no mine, no gold?

''Buckbrush I have no idea who you are. Just keep believing your money was stolen and that your lack of investment knowledge compounded with "group think" had no contribution to this huge, ugly, sad, result of an investment.''  

Cybin you believe this investment was not stolen from the shareholders and there was no corruption! Just dumb investors with the lack of investment knowledge and compounded with group think. LOL

Cinbin I thought I did know you, someone that was never invested as I recall, but still remains in the shadows and continually denies this investment was stolen, Why?   perhaps you are Primed24   LOL

This is paragraph #15  of the RCMP report that was received from the Access to information,this requested information took forever to get,and of-course most of the information was not released.  Wonder Why?

#15 Criminal offences that were investigated were fraud [Sec 380 [1]Criminal Code]  insider trading [Sec 382.1 Criminal Code]false prospectus [Sec 400 Criminal Code]as well as manipulation and fraud [Sec 57 Part 7 of the British Columbia Securties Act].

And who was criminally charged with fraud ----NO ONE
New Message
Please login to post a reply