Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

So many like Cynbin fail to see the Truth although a child may. Years of being misinformed and conditioned by the system, makes One ignore facts like, the police report that clearly states fraud from the rcmp themselves, and the non action by securities regulators which defies an goes against law and the public interests.

Cynbin, if You knew more of the Truth with how I was targeted, You would snap out of Your misery very quickly and support what is right/just and truth. The investors here were/are the MOST INFORMED AND PRUDENT INVESTORS, above sophisticated, they were overqualified and that is why they found the Truth about the markets, the financial systems, and the judicial systems as well. Had You taking the time to get informed and think before You judge me Cynbin, You would have found things like ~ 7 professional geologists KNOW that this is a mine, or several mines. I suggest You spend Your time by the Lake researching everything with SLI and getting better informed.

Much Love 

Rick Jewers 

ps; I may send You a rainbow on monday, ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply