Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It is rather pleasing to see the recent interest here on Agoracom by a few opposing what is to come, the Truth.

I will add a few most important notes.

When SLI investors wanted information on what was "blacked out" in the police/RCMP report, and perhaps other, correct me if I am wrong, the reply went something like this; " it is a risk to National Security". This is ALL telling of the magnitude of this corruption, and the concealing thereof by the government agencies only indicates that more clearly. If this was just a penny stock fraud, the book would have been thrown at several in the SLI executive, as well as many connected accomplices.

I spoke with an ex U.S. Intelligence employee recently, which shared and informed me of what he uncovered in the U.S. in connection with SLI and let us say, money laundering within a very high up ring involved in the government there. As a result of this ex-employee stumbling across this proof, He was immediately, or within a relatively short time, relieved of his job with NO explanation, then put under surveillance as well, very interesting......   ;)

The over 100k of sealed indictments currently filed in the U.S. has a direct connection to SLI and will be revealed in the future, as the markets tumble and the rug swept out from under all that supported the corruption as a whole.

In the BCSC at this time, there is at least one employee that has an outstanding warrant for his arrest, as a few other employees have pending charges. This is connected with Barrick, however, it is also connected to SLI.

Lori, and Others with her, still have a choice to clear their consciousness, by telling the whole truth.

Also, recently among some SLI investors, the banks still express interest in SLI investor shares, even strongly attempting to persuade shares  from these holders. Also, it is rather odd, do You not think, that the stock may still be trading on the OTC, when actually, that is also contradicting securities law and protocol.

hold on to Your shares

;)

Jul 10, 2019 07:01AM

Jul 10, 2019 11:39AM
Jul 10, 2019 12:41PM
Jul 10, 2019 06:34PM

Jul 11, 2019 10:51AM
Jul 11, 2019 12:49PM
Jul 11, 2019 01:04PM
Jul 12, 2019 11:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply