The Founder’s Group

A Superior Vision for Alexandria Minerals

Free
Message: What are they hiding? Something is not right with the board’s proposal

I have been a long time supporter of Alexandria and know Mary Vorvis and Eric very well.

I cannot get over the blatant untruths and outright slander that the current board is spewing about Eric.

The press release of Friday certainly addressed the concerns that were falsely raised by the current board.   

I do believe that they have a closely intertwined and questionable relationship with Sprott and that there are some conflicts of interest that are not in the best interest of the longterm investors.  Sprott and the board seem happy be happy to rape this company of value and Sell off assets at bargain basement prices to their cronies.

All shareholders need to question the wild allegations that are flying around.  I have never known Eric and Mary to be anything but honourable and acting in the best interests of their shareholders.  I asked them directly about the BS that the board and Kingsdale are putting out and they  answered everything to my satisfaction and laid out a game plan that is logical and efficient to take Alexandria to the next level.

The current board has no skin in the game, to quote John Kaiser - if it stinks to him, questions need to be raised.  Talk to Eric and Mary.  Get your answers or at least give them the chance to give you some details on the filth that the current board is spreading.

Then VOTE!  Find out the truth, and vote!  Your last one counts!

New Message
Please login to post a reply