Free

HI Seahawks, see below. Just out Monday.

All,

Just a quick blurb on my take and the way I am playing UC and the whole PM sector.

UC, they are making progress in the right direction. We should not expect people to jump in based on the anouncement that the mill is in place and testing is continuing. It will be months before this mill is producing at 220 TPD and at recovery rates that are desireable. There is some talk about how ECU started to move lately based on production out of their mills. Can't even come close to compare UC's stage of life and ECU. ECU just sold $2mil in gold and silver in April. We are not there "YET". UC's Mexico property is in the hot bed. That area could prove up a real feasable PM find. I believe in Jim's plan of attack here and the mill investment goes a long way to ease risk as long as they can get it up to 220 TPD at good recovery rates.

In terms of the short term for UC and the JPM sector, big money and the everyday investor has not hit the sector yet. I have about 5 different plays in the JPM sector and have two fold stratagy. #1. I have picked plays in various stages. UC being in the earliest stage. Others like EXN and ECU are further along but again very much Juniors with substancial risk. All of the plays I have do have fundamental reasons behind them though for being in my holdings and represent my lotery tickets. #2. I believe that the PM and with that JPM sector could very well have a crazy bull market like we saw in the days of the Tech craze. Even the worst dogs made bizzare moves just because they got carried away with the rest of the sector. That is another reason why I have placed as many dollars I have into the JPM.

Anyway, got a little long winded there sorry. I just hope everyone is ready for serious up and down days like we have never seen before because my gut tells me last week is just a tip of the iceberg of what is yet to come.

Deno G.

UC Resources Ltd. Starts Mill Testing

posted on May 10, 10 10:00AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(May 10, 2010) - UC Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:UC) ("UC") is pleased to provide the following corporate update regarding the La Yesca mill site and XORA properties in Nayarit State Mexico.

The UC mill at La Yesca has now begun the initial run up to full throughput production. The addition of the larger ball mill and various upgrades to the mill was completed within the planned timeframe and within the constraints of the proposed budget. Mill ramp up will consist of steadily increasing daily throughput until the design throughput of 220 tons per day has been met. During this process the percentage of solids as well as chemical levels will be monitored very closely to arrive at or exceed bench test recovery numbers. Commissioning of the mill is expected to take approximately three months until commercial production is achieved. The company intends to run the mill at a through-put rate of 220 tonnes per day with between 4-5 years of production tailings available.

Exploration on the XORA claim is presently well underway. A systematic rock chip sampling program is presently being completed as well as Induced Polarization conducted by Geo Asociados S.A. de C.V. of Guadalajara. While results from these two programs are pending an access road will be driven to the initial drill location on the top of the XORA claim where historic mining has taken place. Presently the drill is being tested at the La Yesca mill to insure its reliability and logistical support is being organized. It's worth noting that during the line cutting for the geophysical program that some new veins were exposed at surface, these have been sampled and assays are pending.

Mineral Planet S.A., a 100% owned subsidiary of UC Resources Ltd., has received confirmation from Mexican Geologic Service, Servicio Geologico Mexicano (SGM) an agency of the Mexican government that a grant of approximately $92,000.00 has been made available to assist in the direct cost of drilling on the XORA claim. The plan is to commence drilling as soon as possible after geophysical and rock sampling results are received and analyzed.

UC completed an additional five holes totalling 697 metres of drilling on the eastern block of the optioned property. The first two holes were drilled to test an anomaly (near McFaulds #7) located to the southeast of the Big Daddy chrome project, and southwest of McFaulds Lake VMS deposits. Only short intercepts of chalcopyrite and sphalerite were encountered. Anomalous values of copper and zinc were received (UC-09-08 returned 0.613% Cu over 1.5 m between 71.2 and 72.7 metres downhole, UC-09-09 returned 0.933% Zn over 0.5 m between 51.2 and 51.7 metres downhole). A third hole was drilled to test an anomaly located on the western portion of the eastern block near the extreme north western border of the property. Hole UC-09-10 failed to intersect any significant mineralization. Two holes were also drilled on the northern claim group (of the eastern property), testing coincidental magnetic and electromagnetic anomalies, both of which failed to encounter any significant mineralization.

Some of the drilling completed in the 2009 drill campaign in the McFaulds Lake Claims Option area has identified areas of interesting mineralization as related to possible better mineralization nearby, but further geophysics will be required to isolate potential targets.

UC Resources is an active explorer of base metals and chromite in the McFaulds Lake area ("Ring of Fire") of the James Bay Lowlands, Ontario, as well as an explorer and a near term producer of precious metals in Mexico.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

Jim Voisin, President & CEO

UC Resources Ltd.

We seek safe harbour.

Investors are invited to visit the UC Resources IR Hub at http://www.agoracom.com/ir/UCResources where they can post questions and receive answers or review questions and answers already posted by other investors. Alternatively, investors are able to e-mail all questions and correspondence to [email protected] where they can also request to be added to the investor e-mail list to receive all future press releases and updates in real time.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

UC Resources Ltd.
Damien Lowry
Toll Free: 1-800-366-8566 (Canada & USA) or 604-681-7265

604-608-6163 (FAX)
www.ucresources.net
New Message
Please login to post a reply