Free
AGORACOM
Nov 30, 2011 11:24AM

I would agree the comments they made sound positive on their own, however when you read the companys' NR of Dec 3 2010 see below:

"The La Yesca mill has now achieved a mill throughput rate of 250 metric tonnes per day. It is planned to stabilize the mill feed at this rate over the next few months before slowly moving higher to test maximum throughput potential of the mill. Two independent studies suggest that the mill is capable of providing the grinding capacity required of a higher feed rate but at this time the optimum rate is unknown.

Once the milling facility is stabilised at a rate of 250 tonnes per day the focus will shift to maximizing recoveries through metallurgical chemical balancing, etc., which is presently just beginning and will take time as with all mill start-ups. This week the companies mill and metallurgist consultant is on-site monitoring results and preparing plans to further advance the fine tuning process. To date during the start-up process testing, in excess of US$110,000 dollars of material has been produced and sold while going through normal starts and stops, tests and low chemical values which is a normal part of any start-up operation. The company believes the mill is now ready for this next phase of the commissioning process with the 250 tpd rate having been achieved over an extended number of days."

You see that almost a year to the date we had already achived 250 tonnes/day and now a year later we are trying to get our production over the 200 tonnes/day. Does not sound like much has been acomplished this past year as well as our SP last Dec was in the .115-.12 range, again not much progress on that either.

Just getting tired of Mgmt of Jr. PM explorers and producers having all kinds of "reasons" why things are not progressing as planned meanwhile they contiue to get paid salaries and expect options etc. at these low prices eg. return one pop can in Alberta and buy to UC shares earlier this am.

My comment yesterday was that the Market had little positive and mostly negative response as our SP had reduced to .045 during trading yesterday. I see we have an almost 25% increase just now to .055. I hold 46000 shares at an ave. .08 and do not like to lose money on a company that should be able to execute their game plan in a reasonable time.

Just my opinion.

JMH

New Message
Please login to post a reply