Free

A few quick notes.

Some of us have long memories, Monty, and remember when you were a fervent supporter of UC, so please don't tell us pumpers make you ill. We can see through that red-herringed crock of poop in a heartbeat, hence your negative score. I have no idea why you drone on, but suspect it is because you had yer arse handed to you and it is just sour grapes. You can't be trying to drive the stock down cause that's a fait accompli anyhoo.

So Mont, see if you can simultaneously enjoy yer life, have a nice Christmas and put a sock in it. Nuff said.

I see you, Keegan. Now you know why I try and do all my renovations myself. Most of these contractors couldn't find there arse end with both hands, a GPS, and an Army Ranger Recon Team in support.

I've got three bathrooms in various stages of reno at the same time. I shower in one, do that other S business in t'other and brush my teeth in the kitchen sink. I'd rather that than deal with contractors.

Good news is I got the really leaky part of the roof strapped and tarped in prior to the Grey Cup weekend and a couple or three feet of snow. And now rain is not dripping on me head. One less thing.

Gotta run. Managed to convince my son to move to Calgary back in September, so selling his drum kit to a young fella today and must deliver. Working tomorrow. Only 90 hours this week. Pretty buff looking from the neck down, but face looks like an extra from the Walking Dead.

Have a nice Christmas all y'all. You too Monty ole pal.

King Truck (Ret)

New Message
Please login to post a reply