Free

Not dead yet. Damn close. Was working 80 per week. Had to sell truck to get out of contract. In theory, truck is sold and now am working part time for the same group. Oops, went and bought 2 more trucks to replace the gone 'un. Well, a cargo van and an single axle expedite truck. Gonna go back to runnin the USA and, in theory, slow down a bit. Course, with a cargo van, I don't have to keep a log book, so, knowing my onliest self, I will probably run 100 hours a week. DIfferent company though, not a dedicated run, so I can fluff the hound whenever I choose. Maybe take a week a month to finish the reno's on this piece of shite house.

Somewhat puzzled with the recent news. Thought that they had the mill and process figgered out. Oh well, walked into this with my eyes wide shut. What's another few years among friends anyway.

Momma Truck is the dispatcher at the company I will be putting trucks on with. The fix is in, baby. Maybe she can send me to Minnesota and I can visit my pal Options Gal. (Throwin 'em off the track) Hee Hee.

I'll think of something intelligent to chime in with in a week or so. Seems I am not booked to drive 'cept for one day next week. Once I catch up on matters, and consult with my pal Hoov, I am sure I can come up with something clever. Remains to be seen.

Later, Gang.

Trucks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply