Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

PMB,

Since Rol...er, Rado's post mostly consists of "me, too" and "ditto", I will respond to both of you at once.

Warren Robold has been involved in sales and marketing for Bioagra for about two years. He has worked ONLY on commission and receives NO salary. This is the ONLY jobe he has and he represents only Agrastim. He continues investing his own time and resources in the marketing effort becaues, as someone who clearly understands the market, he believes we will be wildly successful.

The poultry industry is unlike any other. One doesn't go out and start selling product like they were selling raffle tickets. It takes as much as a year of constant working to even get an appointment to talk to decision makers at some of these companies. From there it could take a few more months to convince them to do a trial. Sometimes you have to wait in line. Agrastim is not the only product trying to get their product in trial and break into this market.

From there, trials can take from 7 weeks for broilers to 28 weeks for Turkeys. If the results are poor, they are not likely to return your calls. If the results are good, they are likely to say, "Okay, lets do another trial with twice as many birds and see if we get the same results." If it's possible, they are even more skeptical than you.

If the results are duplicated, they are likely to say, "Okay, let's try it again with twice as many birds as the last trial, and see if anything changes."

That is the nature of this business, and it was not created by or mismanaged by Paul Metzinger or anybody else. It is just how it works. Period.

The duck company that has been utilizing Agrastim continues to use it. You will not see big numbers in the SEC filings because the duck industry has been hit hard by the downturn in the economy. They are still using product, but on a smaller scale because of having cut production. They have indicated that they have a strong interest in utilizing the product throughout their entire operation, but need to phase it in slowly.

There are broiler and turkey integrators that are into second and even third trials. BIOAGRA's Director of Sales and Marketing has been instrumental in getting those trials done, even though he does NOT get paid for doing so. Integrators are showing preference for our trials over those of other products and waiting time between trials has decreased by request of upper management.

It is not true that, "There are no sales," or that "No one will buy any." There are sales of product in modest amounts that are being used commercially. As usage proves cost effective and trials continue to be successful, there is every reason to believe that the volume of sales will increase incrementally. That is why the Director of Sales and Marketing continues to invest his own resources in an attempt to gain full market penetration.

As to your comment, "I said it a hundred times and will say it again that short sellers did not ruin our company or our stock price".... I find it extremely interesting that some of most successful trial lawyers in the country seem to strongly disagree with your expert opinion. In fact, those trial lawyers are so convinced that you are wrong, that they have taken the case to some of the highest courts in the land - AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE - on a bet that you, (using your words) "could be completely off the mark."

I find it interesting that after speaking out so vehemently against the company and management that you find the need to disclaim your statements as "all just my humble opinion." I think Rado's statement pretty much sums it up when he suggested to you that "maybe we just don't get it."

If you would do just a little bit of your own due diligence, talk to the Director of Sales and Marketing, or find out just a little about the industry you are so opinionated about, I think you would realize how "completely off the mark" you truly are.

-zties

New Message
Please login to post a reply