Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

Rado,

Just before Thanksgiving I spent 2 days at the BIOAGRA, LLC corporate offices in Hinesville, with Paul, Dr. Sorgente, Warren Robold, Chris Nunn and Sean Register. I came back with a lot clearer vision for the future of Vyta Corp, and understanding of where we are now. I have deliberately refrained from sharing any of that information here, because it always seems I am perceived as a cheerleader. I will, however, ask Paul for permission to report some of the things I learned there, and share my perception of where I think we are headed.

The current state of the economy has the entire poultry industry in financial turmoil. I cannot comment on testing being conducted with specific companies. I can, however state that testing is on-going, and a number of new trials are scheduled to begin before the end of December. (I was going to refer to these as "exciting new trials", but realize that even though I might consider them to be exciting, others may not, so I have refrained from using that adjective.)

I have no expectations that we will have a reverse split. I am not keen on the current share price any more than the next guy, and understand why it has a demoralizing effect on some long-term shareholders. It is situations like this that get imaginations working and those who are already discouraged expecting the worst, but it is my opinion that there is no reason to expect that the current tax-loss selling is a harbinger of a pending reverse split. Neither do I expect to see us "on the pinks."

I continue to hold my substantial position, and am looking forward to the developments I expect to see unfold over the next 30-90 days.

-zties

New Message
Please login to post a reply