Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

Re: Kent, Mark and Sciwag

in response to by
posted on Dec 20, 2008 05:18AM

Regarding previous posts both from you (PMB) and Sciwag, I just got off the phone with the honorable Zties, discussing these posts.

Zties is very busy with his business and wanted me to let everyone know that he is mentally working on replies and will post them when he has time. He will most likely run his posts by Paul to be sure that he is not compromising efforts of the company. It may be a few days before he is able to get to post on Agora.

PMB, regarding your post ... to say that my stomach is in knots and my heart is skipping beats, is an understatement.

Yes, I have invested a lot in VytaCorp, both in the open market and in financing. I am still holding all my shares. Do I wish I had sold at fifty cents? Of course.

But after going through a tremendous stock market downturn where I lost far more than I invested in VytaCorp, the should'vs, would'vs, could'vs are the bane of investors. Few saw the stock market meltdown coming. Even my human broker was caught off guard and when I went to go to cash after seeing my portfolio dropping 70% in one month, he was shocked and thought I was crazy. But I have had little regret in paying down debt and holding a few funds and etfs.

I do have capital gains through this meltdown and my broker is advising me to sell a block of VYTC to offset the gains. I decided not to do that and will pay the taxes next April.

VytaCorp still has a heartbeat. I do have a stethoscope (a good relationship with Paul) to listen to the heartbeat. I intend to visit with him in person sometime in the near future. We have all the critical people on board; marketing, science, production, etc. and they are more comfortable with being a totally owned subsidiary of VytaCorp.

There are strong efforts both on previous marketing and trials, follow ups on introductions; and new potentials. None of that has stopped.

Money is tight. As I, VytaCorp has tightened the belt and is being very frugal.

But, there is optimism for the future and no one is giving up.

With the absence of news, the last press release announcing the 100% ownerships of BioAgra, there has not been any direction for investors. We all acknowledge that. Though I am discouraged by the share price, I also acknowledge that the selling of November and December is a result of that vacuum of news and tax loss selling.

When will the share price turn around? Only with news. When will we get news? I do not know. But, since there is a lot going on, something will culminate and be allowed to be put out in a press release and I hope in the next month or so.

Where will the share price go? Depends on how much more tax loss selling will take place. I do not know. Have I wanted to pull the trigger and double down? Sure!!! If I have the money to spare, I might. I am still watching the stock market like a hawk to see where it might go. I have a hunch that after the inaugural honeymoon, we might see another severe down turn and the DOW could break the low of 7800. I have to be careful. This is my job. And I am ready for a new job (wry grin) if the job market ever gets better. A Walmart greeter sounds like fun.

Getting back up to fifty cents I can see in the future. Going up to a buck is going to be a lot more difficult since we are starting out at a penny or two. Could it happen? If sales are such, yes. I am sure you and I agree that revenue rules the share price (even though there has been a drastic disconnect in the overall stock market these days).

My time horizon is looking at the next six months and through the end of 2009. After the next six months, then I will consider looking out the next twelve months. It is an ongoing evaluation.

I have not posted much as you can tell. Frankly, surviving in the overall stock market took the majority of my energy and time. And I don't think extreme volatility is over.

I am still holding long and strong in VYTC. Though gut wrenched, I remain optimistic.

Regards,

Kent

New Message
Please login to post a reply