Ceased Operations May15, 2009
New Client Alert!!!
AGORACOM Welcomes TransCanna (TCAN:CSE) Developing The Largest Multi-Purpose Cannabis Facility in California
- $2M CAD Revenue April 2020
- $24.6M CAD Revenue Run Rate solely from TransCanna test facility
- $90M Annual Revenue expected from first full year upon completion of 196,000 Sq Ft Daly facility Q3 2021
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations - The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- 2019 California Cannabis sales over $3B, industry currently fragmented
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman
Paul H. Metzinger
President and CEO of Vyta Corp, Manager of BIOAGRA, LLC
Paul H. Metzinger - President, CEO, and Director of Vyta Corp
Mr Metzinger has more than 30 years of Management experience in the field of corporate and securities law, encompassing national and international private and public offerings, corporate recapitalizations, mergers, acquisitions, and other financing facilities.
During his career, he has served as a director for numerous public companies. In addition, he founded and served as President, CEO and Director of MegaCorp and Modern Energy Corporation. He served as President, CEO and Director of Intercell Corporation (now known as New Market China Inc.) from June 1966 to October 20, 2003.
Mr. Metzinger received his Juris Doctor degree from Creighton University, Omaha, Neraska, in 1967, and his LL.M. degree from Georgetown University in 1969.