A leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of electric vehicles
there is a strange confluence of events that IMHO, seem to presage an inflection coming:(I think by June 30)
1. The main protagonists, Fibb and Francois Deslodges, have gone away (leave town when you smell tar being heated)
2. There was no attempt to extend the options dated June 30, which was the last chance, as I understand it for this year
3. They seem to have radically altered their direction, from the "low hanging fruit" to the old Energy storage" idea. Their samples were embarrassingly behind what one could purchase at Radio Shack.
4. A paper has been revealed that their claim that "paraelectric" means constant K with field "ain't necessarily true"
5. They have stopped references to "disruptive technology"