gold - silver - zinc

Near term producer & explorer - Abitibi, Quebec

Free

Let's start by becoming aware of what ABI has.

posted on Nov 05, 2007 05:28AM

Sector NewswireTM

Sector: Mining - Metals and Minerals :

Abcourt Mines Inc.

News Release - October 24, 2007 09:04 AM ET

Analyst Research Report on Abcourt Mines Inc. with Buy Recommendation and 100%+ Near Term Upside Valuation Investment Opinion

;

Silver-Zinc and Gold mining entity Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX-V: ABI) (Pink Sheets: ABMBF) with in excess of one billion US dollars zinc resource and a 13 year mine life is identified in newly issued analysts report with 100%+ near term upside valuation from numerous potential project scenarios/catalysts.

New York, NY, October 24, 2007 /Sector Newswire/ - Howlett Research has published research report and opinion on Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ABI) (OTCBB: ABMBF). The Analyst coverage on Abcourt Mines Inc. includes a Speculative Buy recommendation and a near term price target of 100% upside valuation appreciation based on a number of potential project scenarios/catalysts.

The full Analyst report may be found at: http://sectornewswire.com/Analyst_Re...

The qualified Analyst has identified Abcourt Mines Inc as significantly undervalued with its five 100% owned projects being heavily discounted at current share price valuation of under CDN$0.50. The Abcourt-Barveau silver-zinc deposit alone has significant resources which the Company's independent feasibility report indicates as economically mineable with a 13 year mine life and this one project alone is significantly discounted with the market capitalization of Abcourt Mines Inc. under CDN$20M; Abcourt has well in excess of a billion US dollars of zinc resources at current market prices. Abcourt Mines also has 19,644,354 ounces of silvers at the Abcourt-Barvue project and 198,744 ounces of gold at it's Elder Gold Project.

The Analyst provides a compelling risk-reward picture for inventors as Abcourt is currently undervalued at between a mere $0.01 - $0.02 per Zn-equivalent lb found at the Abcourt-Barvue project alone, a level at the low end generally attributed to earlier stage exploration companies with resources. The currently share price is only attributing value to the in-ground zinc resources at the Abcourt-Barvue project - ignoring its large silver resources, other properties and the significant infrastructure the Company possesses from when it was a past producer at the silver-zinc operation and the Elder Gold mine sites.

Abcourt now has active programs at several base metal properties and a gold property (all 100% owned), all located in Quebec’s prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt:

1. The Abcourt-Barvue Zinc-Silver property unifies two past producers with significant exploration/development work. It has been the subject of a recent optimized feasibility study on a 500 million lb. Zn, 13+ million ounce Ag orebody over a 13 year minelife. Additional inferred resources and clear exploration potential could result in a long life asset. Abcourt is continuing with a development program at Abcourt-Barvue (permitting, raising financing, etc.)

2. Elder Gold Property. Plans are to re-open the 43-101 compliant 200,000 ounce gold resource following a successful drill program in2005/06.

3. The Jonpol Copper-Zinc-Silver property has known resources and short term exploration potential to add more. Jonpol also represents a historic target for a large massive sulphide deposit. A $300,000, 2500 meter drill program has begun.

4. The Aldermac Zinc-Copper property, with known resources at the previous mine and undeveloped high grade discovery/resource in 1987/88. There is considerable valuable underground development. Abcourt is now preparing for a $300,000 drilling program there.

The full Analyst report may be found at: http://sectornewswire.com/Analyst_Re...

This release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risk and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual events or results. Reports herein are for information purposes and are not solicitations to buy or sell and of the securities mentioned. Readers are referred to the disclaimer and disclosure section (page 18) at the bottom of the following URL http://sectornewswire.com/Analyst_Re... .

SOURCE: Sector Newswire per: Abcourt Mines Inc. and Howlett Research.

[email protected]

Additional Disclaimer and Disclosure I Contact I Terms and Conditions I Copyright I Privacy Policy

New Message
Please login to post a reply