Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

The meeting went well, the offer/ agreement was excepted with a vote of 99.25 of shares voting in favor of the deal.

Abersov talked about where we are and what we can expect going forward over the next few months or so, here are so points:

65% of Financing will be coming from developement type banks, that is the max. they can lend to this type of project. this should all be in place by the fall at the latest.

They talked about how the financing could/would come in lumps, so 100 million say in May/June for example than 150, in July and more in Sept. till it is complete.

another 100 million dollars or so could come from other forms of lenders, there has been great interest on many fronts to get in on the financing of the project build out, even from constrution companys.

Abersov stated that he and the board are also shareholders and they want to see the min. amout of dilution to shareholders. They would only be looking at the issuing of shares down the road when the price is higher ( that is how I understood it)

They are still looking at possiable listing on an exchange be it London or Tel-aviv, but not both.

They have reduced the list of enginering companys from 20 down to 3. with the help of our new partner.

It would appear ICL is very deeply involved in the future operations and direction of AAA, they are helping in all area's providing expertice from sinor staff and not from some young flunky.

The off take is a good win for Allana, the discount rate that ICL would get is completly within the normal range for these type of deals, it is on a slidding scale, and Allana would not have to hire staff to market the potash or arrange shipment etc.etc. from what was explained this would be a great cost saving.

they expect 100-400 thousand tons to be sold in the horn of Africa over the first 5 years, and this number to grow from there. ( low cost transport, mainly by road to the end buyer) The amount of land that has been aquired by middle east and asian countries in the horn of Africa for food production is incredible and growing daily.

Most of the exc. and board members were there, our new man from Tel-aviv, as well as the woman who had been with Sask Potash who joined us in Jan. of this year. Also Dianne Walters was there as well.

In the end I got the impression that we are full steam ahead to a mine, but I think we will be bought out once everthing is in place by ICL, Abersov talked about how he has brought two other companies along to the buyout stage.

several brokage companys were there as well.

That is about all I can think of at this time, I truely think we are on the up trend from this point going forward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply