Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Long,

I agree totally about always being aware of your surroundings, what you say, who you say it to and even where you say or write it. Like I cautioned posters here before, you never know who you might be chatting with or what they are about.

Discretion is sometimes the better part of valour as long as you have that warior spirit to back it up in case discretion does not work.

I totally agree with your thoughts on cities and your choice of retirement spots. The pacific cost does sound very nice though I would not be against the Caribbean either. In fact I was thinking of buying a yacht like Safe Harbour and doing a little sailing also in these area's.

I have traveled around both privately and for companies. Traveling for a company is not all it is cracked up to be. I am sure traveling for a company is much better than doing it in the navy while fighting an unpopular war though.

I have seen on TV young US soldiers who go off to war, cocky and so sure of themselves and what is right and then seeing there faces when they return and even talking to a number of them. Many are no longer so sure that there cause was right and only wished that what they had signed onto was over.

Though you are right, experience is everything and sometimes you must live it to see and understand what is what.

Good advice about my feet, it is still somewhat chilly down here but I have turned off our gas fireplace feeling for the moment that I no longer need it on now that spring is here and summer just around the corner hopefully.

My summers are usually quite filled and that is why I like to take care of business in the fall through the spring time. The weather does start to get a little colder down here even by August sometimes, however it is still usually very amicable around around the middle of that month, though by that time I usually have finished my summer vacationing and am thinking of business again.

I will hold you to your word and hope to see you around that time if you get a chance to be in the area. I am sure that I can find a bottle of wine to your tastes if the occasion should call for it.

Cheers,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply