Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

May 11, 2010 11:44AM

Long,

I know what you mean. However, I still love a challenge and nothing motivates me more than someone saying to me it can not be done just because they failed to accomplish it.

Looking back over my career I would have to say the worse job I took on was driving a verticle Ventilation shaft in ground that was so poor you hardly needed explosives to break it. They took a couple of guys out on stretchers on that one and I think had about every raise miner in Ontario quit the job. After a particularly bad fall of ground that had the night time Shift Boss shouting up if Fearless was still alive my partner quit also hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I finished the Vent Shaft though just like I promised when I was called and agreed to do the job.

Money is nice of course but for me it is just the means to an ends and not in itself the goal. I too make more money some days in one day then I used to make in a year working but somehow I do not get as much pleasure out of that then when I am building something. Besides I am a long term investor so I rarely make many trades and once my DD is done there really is not much for me to do. Besides you can these days place a trade from almost anywhere in the world.

I sent that resume into Kinross today, should be interesting to see if they give me a call.

I am glad your investments are doing great. I beleive gold has lift off and us poor long suffering gold investors are about to finally get some love from the markets.

Regards,

F.F.

May 12, 2010 11:13AM

May 19, 2010 04:48PM

May 20, 2010 11:13AM

May 20, 2010 02:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply