Exploring for Gold in the Rainy River and Red Lake districts of Northwestern Ontario

81m @ 5.08 g/t Gold, 28m @ 13.28 g/t Gold, 9m @ 12.88 g/t Gold, 46.6m @ 2.28 g/t Gold plus Bonanza grade Silver (up to 1760 g/t)

Free

This was sent to me as a promo pushing their newsletter. So I can post in the clear.

#2: The Takeover Candidate

Doug Casey's second top pick for today is a company that is almost certainly on the verge of being bought out by a larger company, at a hefty premium for current shareholders.

The story may not have ten-bagger potential, as larger companies rarely offer more than a 100% premium—that is to say, more than double the average of recent share prices. But such rapid gains overnight, combined with the very high probability of their occurring in the near term, make the stock an outstanding speculation.

How can we be so sure this will happen?

Pick #2 owns the mineral rights to a property that is completely surrounded by the property of another company that has made a multimillion-ounce gold discovery in one of Canada's best mining jurisdictions. It's not just a matter of location, either—our little company has already demonstrated that the gold mineralization continues onto its neighbor's land, including some exceptionally thick and high-grade intersections.

The only reason this opportunity even exists is that many mining executives were nervous about making acquisitions during gold's recent downturn, so the larger neighbor's management probably thought that they had all the time in the world to take over our pick. And they were right; no one else has bought it yet.

However, an intermediate producer has just bought our little company's neighbor, and there's no reason to believe that this larger buyer will leave our company's gold in the ground, just across the property line.

There are no sure things in junior mining speculation, but this takeover is as close as it gets—and we expect it to happen before the end of this year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply