Reducing human suffering by detecting cancer earlier with patented technology

BioCurex's RECAF(tm) marker is found in all types of major cancers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Response to #1 Basher of Biocurex

posted on Sep 11, 2009 07:30PM

<He has added two directors, one an executive chairman to give the false impression that the company has someone new in charge. >

Care to share with the board how you reached this conclusion. I can only assume you had a conversation with Dr. Moro before he made the decision to add two new directors, to reach the conclusion you did, otherwise your statement has no credibility and as usual, is just your opinion.

You claim you're not a paid basher, even though you own 0 shares, yet you post on the Bocx message board 24/7, any positive news event you always give your negative spin and claim all press releases are pump and dump schemes by Dr. Moro. Come on Gold no one in their right mind would post on this message board or any other message board as much you do, without being conpensated for their efforts.

I can't believe another poster even referenced your alias and credibility in the same sentence. Give me a break. I don't even waste my time reading most of your post anymore, since it's obvious why you post on this board.

Why don't you come clean and tell everyone which hedge fund you actually work for. Just think of all the people and animals Recaf can help, and to think one day they wil be able to do the initial test at home, man you should be proud of Dr. Moro and his hard work.

Can you comprehend all the revenue that will be generated from dog recaf, the China project and don't forget about the revenue from royalities per the license agreement with Inverness and Abbott. To bad you made a commitment not to buy any shares especially at these discount prices. I'm excited about Biocurex's future. And to think you've been predicting for over a year now Biocurex would file Chapter 7. Well you've been wrong for well over a year, so why do you think you will get it right this time. You have to admit Dr. Moro some how has managed to keep this company going even when confronted with very difficult obstacles and circumstances. Need to pick up your pace though, time is running out.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply