Welcome To The Bitterroot Resources Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Gold and Uranium in North America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Unexpected Action Today

posted on Nov 18, 2009 12:28PM

Anonymous, Leede Financial and Blackmont were responsible for the rapid increase this morning to .145....I figure it was just someone wanting in at market....so I took the opportunity to get out.....been holding too long....made a couple of cents.

BTT used to have a nice pattern of 2 to 3 cent swings every few weeks but seems to have found a lower trading range.... I will get back in....but not right now.

8 cents is the latest low....so 9 or 10 cents might be a good entry point....but as we close in on year end stocks like BTT may take a drastic hit when Capital loss selling kicks in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply