Welcome To The Brett Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Acquisition and development of quality precious metal resources

Free
Message: This is probably one of the most undervalued stocks out there.

This is probably one of the most undervalued stocks out there.

posted on Mar 17, 2010 04:41PM

Hello all ... I am new to this board .. but I have been a long time holder of BBR.

I just wanted to let you know that I have an analyst report that says that the current stock value should be just under $13 ... as it sits today ... at 1100 gold ... (and that is a discounted after tax valuation).

6.7 million oz times $1100 = $7.3 billion in gold. In other words there is over $60 worth of gold per share. And that is at $1100 gold. And since this stuff is realtively easy to get out of the ground (given that it is very close to surface). Than evey dollar increase in gold should go right to the bottom line. What a sweet deal.

As such, I don't think a number like $13 is anywhere close to being unreasonable.

Nonetheless, I hear people talking about numbers like $3 or $4 ... hopefully none of them are in management. I might not even want to unload any shares even if the offer was $13. Why give it away at 13 when it seems pretty likely that they will be worth over $30 in a couple of years.

Bottom line ... I am absolutely in no hurry to unload any of my shares ... and I can wait as long as it takes to get full value from this company.

As always ... just my opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply