Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Identify, Focus, Develop.

Free

Hey Rico,

I hope your right and that everything starts to move ahead soon. But if Steve is just waiting for their partners to get the money together I'm very scared. According to the latest VOCM news clip as per Kirby the next well is only going to cost 1.5 million dollars. If both of CQV's partners can't come up with two-thirds of 1.5 million dollars (so 1 million between them) we have no chance at moving forward in the future.

Time is really running out on their lease agreement. If they don't prove something soon then all the work CQV has been doing on the West Coast for the past 8-10 years has been a complete waste of time.....and this time deadline is the only reason why I think that something has to happen within the next couple of months. I can't see Steve let all his hard work and money go for nothing by the parcel reverting back to the "crown".

Someting has to happen in terms of money. If these partners can't come up with a million dollars or get a loan then there existance will soon end. Junior companies need cash flow for exploration or else they dissappear.

Hope, Pray, and then pray again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply