High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Clarus Securities: Buy rating and $1.05 target price for Canadian Zinc Corporati

Clarus Securities: Buy rating and $1.05 target price for Canadian Zinc Corporation

According to Clarus Securities:

http://fs1.hidemyass.com/download/pqccb/phm7bnlvsfkp85j3uihoef75g5

Prairie Creek Receives Permits from Parks Canada

Canadian Zinc Corp. has been issued a Land Use Permit and Type “B” Water Licence for the construction and operation of the access road that passes through the Nahanni National Park. Prairie Creek has now been granted LUP’s and Type B Water Licence’s for the establishment and operation of the entire 184km access road that will service the company’s 100% owned Prairie Creek Mine, located in NWT Canada. We maintain our BUY recommendation and $1.05 per share target price.

1. Access Road Permitting Complete

Canadian Zinc now holds all the required LUP’s and Water Licence’s required for construction and operation of the entire 184km access road from Prairie Creek to the Liard Highway and construction of two transfer and staging facilities along the access road. Similar to the LUP permits issued to CZN by the Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board (MVLWB) in June 2013, the Parks Canada permits are valid for a term of five years.

2. Class “A” Water Licence – Near-term Milestone

On July 5, 2013, the MVLWB forwarded a Type “A” Water Licence to the Minister of AANDC with a recommendation to approve and sign the licence. Upon approval, which we anticipate in late September, CZN will have all necessary permits for all milling and mining operation at Prairie Creek.

3. Permitting Advances as Zinc Fundamentals Heat up

As per the International Lead and Zinc Study Group (ILZSG), zinc consumption will recover this year as demand was up 5.9% YOY over the first five months of 2013. Apparent demand in China is up 7.8% YOY, supported by a 12.1% increase in galvanized steel production. We think this metric is key as China makes up roughly 40% of global zinc consumption and nearly 60% of zinc consumption is used to galvanize steel. North America housing starts and global auto sales are on the rise, which should continue to draw down LME inventories (down 30% YTD).

ZINC OUTLOOK REMAINS STRONG

Both US Housing starts and monthly US light vehicle Sales continue to strengthen (Exhibit 1 & 2), supporting zinc demand when supply threatens to fall with the recent closure of Brunswick and Perseverance and upcoming closure of the Lisheen Mine in Ireland (2015). These closures will remove roughly 900,000 tonnes per year of concentrate supply from the market. In addition we anticipate lower production from Antamina, Red Dog, LaRonde and Golden Grove in 2013. LME zinc inventories are down 18% YTD and cancelled warrants represent roughly 60% of LME zinc inventories, suggesting further inventory draw-downs to come.

The Prairie Creek Mine will produce roughly 90m lbs. of lead per annum, a metal we believe to be flying under the radar. We note LME lead inventories are down 40% YTD and cancelled warrants remain relatively high at 43% of inventories. The significant silver credit that will likely play a large part in project financing should the Company exercise its option to enter into a metal stream agreement with Sandstorm for US$90 million or more, representing approximately 50% of the required capital cost estimate as per the latest NI 43-101 Technical Report generated by AMC Consultants in August 2012. Recall, the Pre-Feasibility study generated strong economics, with a pre-tax NPV(8) of $253 million, IRR of 40.4% and 3 year payback on the $193 million project.
New Message
Please login to post a reply