Welcome To The Canstar Resources Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Exploring For Gold and Base Metals

Free
I agree with Rosehill and Pecosmud: canstar deserves more attention. The possibilities at Kenora might be dismissed if from the run of the mill exploration company, but those who understand and appreciate the quality of Probe Mines/Metals management would note that there has been a long-term board of directors overlap between Probe and Canstar. So when I look at Canstar, I'm willing to add a second interpretive lens as an overlay: Would Daniel Oostermann be CEO or the Kenora project in gear if they hadn't met the approval of shared directors Dave Palmer and Dennis Peterson? So, if you have a negative opinion of Canstar because nothing big has come out of the old flagship at Mary March in Labrador/Newfoundland, maybe one should recall the Probe Mines pivot from theROF to Borden Lake. By the way, Mary March is still in the inventory, and I see that Altius Minerals has recently staked a sizable position in that area. See their recent presentation for background. They also strike me as very smart and patient people.
New Message
Please login to post a reply