Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Hi Doc,

Jagh has been on the threshold list a few times; but, not in the numbers that many would like to believe. The real crapshoot concerns trades that are supposedly in ex-clearing, long before the threshold list.

I personally am not an expert in the markets. I only know what I read, and I only believe credible sources.

There are posters on the RB site that claim there an estimated 350 million shares unsettled. This number is supposedly based upon a trading estimate that has been revised several times. If I were going to invest more money in this stock, or any other stock that will supposedly appreciate with a massive settling of naked shorts, I would demand to know how that settlement will be managed and enforced. To date, no one has explained on the other board what mechanism there is for going back to offshore trades of seven or eight years ago to prove the exact number of unsettled trades.

It could be, too, that this is a situation that is "too large to fail", meaning that if it really is such a deep-rooted problem that there could be problems concerning the health of Wall Street if certain schemes were forced into the open. It all sounds like science fiction; but, nothing would surprise me after the last few years.

I am too skeptical about any of it to invest my money one way or the other. (Contrary to what members of the other board claim, I have never traded a stock short.) I don't have enough confidence in the system to take a stand one way or the other, that is why I am waiting on good information.

Take Care

Jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply