Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

In a prior post I indicated that CardioGenics was trying to work out a deal with JMJ Financial to avoid having another 6-7 million shares hit the market. As we know, after a law suit was filied by JMJ, the parties were able to come to a agreement. The agreement specified that the Company would pay JMJ 6,436 dollars a month for a total of 12 months. The agreement also indicated that if the Company was unable to make a payment it could give JMJ the equivalent in shares. In a more recent post I stated that after Lliad sold their 2.4 million shares there were no more convertible notes due until October. While that statement is true it appears CardioGenics gave JMJ between 400 and 450 thousand shares in lieu of the June payment. That is the reason for the selling on June 26th. JMJ, using CDEL, sold close to 300,000 shares and probably has another 100-150 thousand left.....I expect to talk to Dr. Gawad on Monday. I will try to report back to the shareholders on this board if I find out anthing significant.

Jun 29, 2015 01:52PM
Jun 30, 2015 07:14AM
Jul 06, 2015 01:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply