Welcome To The Clifton Star Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Historic Discovery Along Porcupine Destor Fault

Free

The statement that Duparquet is known for its refractory ore is true enough, the roaster stack is all one needs to see to tell that there are sulphides in the underground ore that was previously mined. But that statement can be misleading and does not include much meaningful detailed information.

"Typical gold recoveries in the Beattie are in the 50% range without the roasting step."

Where are reports to this claim? What mill process was studied giving the conclusion stated?

I suggest this to readers DYODD, DO NOT ACCEPT BROAD STATEMENTS AS REFLECTING THE ENTIRE PICTURE without checking, especially those broad statements that cast doubt with dire language.

About extreme costs associated with arsenic recovery.

In conversation with Fred Archibald about the arsenopyrite in the deposit, he indicated to me that the arsenopyrite was limited to just one area of the deposit and that arsenopyrite IS NOT UBIQUITOUS at Duparquet.

The Beattie Mine was an underground mine that worked for the most part below any oxidized zone. In a personal report from someone who recently visited the property, her observation was that all along the strike of the mineralized zones, the surface is covered with "RUSTY" rocks. Think of it, 2 billion years of time to oxidize the upper part of this epithermal zone of the Beattie/Donchester, to suggest that the near surface rocks are largely refractory is uniformed.

So we have Osisko drilling to fully define the potential for open pit mining in the largely untouched shallow regions of the Beattie/Donchester land holding. To this point in time, Osisko has declared (Sean Rosen at Denver Gold Show) that OSK will not declare on Duparquet results UNTIL they have a good working picture of the complex structural setting of Beattie/Donchester.

They are not even releasing ANY drill collar locations, let alone metallugical results now and maybe for quite sometime to come. IMO one can be certain that the open pit will contain oxidized ore, mixed oxidized/sulphide, and sulphide ore, which takes down somewhat any concern or criticism that Duparquet is "known" for its refractory ore.

Osisko is the big boy on the block and we all will just have to await their disclosure, little else to do. I have called for patience before but became very impatient with the way Osisko was releasing just partial data. This won't change and I think CFO can do little about it. I guess that it is worth mentioning that CFO has nearly $13 million in the bank with many more "in the money" warrants and options outstanding. The real show is yet to come IMO, from the deep underground, but that too is a ways off.

No chance of learning anything more other than what Osisko releases, hopefully this does not create too much uncertainty for CFO investors. Harry Miller indicated to me that Fred Archibald is working on his own map and we should see that in the future... he did not say when.

This stock has been frustrating. However the fundamentals are STRONG and getting STRONGER with each new report of assays. As I have said all along, these continuing significant results are proof to me that there is a strong continuity of grade and thickness along the strike of the Beattie deposit. This will be a BIG mine someday IMCO.

DYODD, Not Investment advice. Contact Osisko and ask them to "declare" on Duparquet soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply