Colossus Minerals : High Grade Noble Metals Projects in Brazil

A development-stage mining company focused on bringing into production the high-grade gold-platinum-palladium Serra Pelada project, located in the mineral prolific Carajas region in Para State, Brazil

Free

in my younger days most gold producers seldom projected more than 1 or 2 years of reserves (eg. dome/porcupine never more than 2 years of reserves but operated for 40+years profitably).......now a days the market wants to the end of mining mineable reserves.......and without a lot of drilling you cannot in most gold properties give a number that is realistic......as a consequence you get fiascos like pretium wherein a disgruntled consultant can trash a play with a 500 word press release......and i think this play is suffering from the same type of trashing......no doubt it is a very complicated deposit and a lot of drilling has to be done to define the mineable reserves.......soooooooooo.....whats my point....none....i agree with you...fug i could have just hit recommendations but no i had to post bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply