Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

Yes this was a nice example of that Flag and pennant pattern.

Now we have to look where the run will stop.But if it will fall back that's a big question regarding the latest news about production.Latest week everyone has left the ship but now that there is a chance things could turn out in favour a lot of former investors are probably coming back.I will look for the next coming figures because they could be a little better then before and also the expectation for the rest to come could be better due to a higher output and lower cost because of better SOR etc...I'm not that good in reading numbers and company balancesSo maybe if you believe the company could perform better and you miss and exit point a dip could be an opportunity to buy more .I've done such things in the past with stock that tanked to very low levels but then regained strenght by better deals,contracts management etc..I didn't sell my stakes since end 2011 and so far I gave it a chance the company can survive and even make some money in the future.So if the stock can run up in the future to over 1.5 I will make a decent profit but I will follow it more closely then before .Some years ago I started playing guitar and I put a lot of time in it.(to much as for my wife( lol) and payed almost no attention on CLL.Now I regret I didn't but now I have a lot of time because I don't work anymore.

Stocks like these can all of the sudden jump up like we see and it can perform strong until it reached a certain value based on the last prediction .I can't judge this at this moment so hard to tell where this run will stop and what the trading zone will be next months.I was pretty sure about that flag situation and the break out in short .

Based on Fibonacci figures next stop is around 0.32

If you will know more about this look here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

In this theory each number is the sum of the previous two .This wave theory is used in sofisticated computer software that is used in trading computers.Once you have a bottom and a stop you can determine next possible entry point.So right now i think 032 aprox can be reached but then I have no clue what the stock will do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply