Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

If you buy today you could take 10 to 20 % if you should sell in the uptick .Otherwise you could wait after reaction on results and buy after the profit taking is a fact which always occured.I did some search on their website and I suppose to see results coming around May 7 or so.As things go like usual you could bet on a run in front .I've thought about that too but I have already around 55.000 share now and I won't put extra saving money in my shares portfolio.So I should sell some of my other shares but they also are doing well .Probably it's better to watch how things evolve right now on CLL.

I think there is a chance that the bourses could break out because the indexes are near resistance levels again and they have made higher bottoms too so that could mean we can have a rally once this is broken .My Total shares have almost reached my selling point but I read that oil stocks are doing well since a while because of the value of these ones so if a break out is fact it could go higher.But before summer I will sell them and a part of my CLL shares too .We will see opportunities coming when fall comes around.Mostly a good period for buying shares.

With CLL which is a stock that can swing heavily 10 % trades in short terms are very common to do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply