Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was fortunate enough to talk to Elmer at length last Friday when no-one else was in the office and he was manning the phones. These guys never cease to amaze me how available they make themselves to the small shareholder despite their busy schedule. We are very fortunate to have such as professional, approachable and competent group captaining the boat.

One of the things that struck me was he said he had thought he knew the source of the Schaft Creek mineralization, and now he wasn't so sure., and that's is a "good thing". I think he had the assay results and was going over them (my speculation). He mentioned he had been in Vancouver a couple of weeks before to see the MIRA folks, and I'm guessing he liked what he saw, and with the assay results now knows there is a at least one new source of mineralization in the District. Maybe there are more, but for whatever reason, he is now mentioning the possibility of sinking a few more holes in the ground before freeze-up, maybe to extend the boundaries of the new zone., or to explore another MIRA identified area based on the 1:1 correlation we have experienced so far. I like Webby's increased gold mineralization theory.

Just hang on folks. I keep going back to early this year when management said they knew enough significant information about the feasibility study to be "blacked out" from buying shares. Was it the production economics? the starter pit location? And that was before the incorporation of the 2011 drill results and additional claims purchases.

It's all good! Just waiting for enough published info so other Majors can assess our safe-haven multi-metal Company with negative production costs on less than 1% drilled lands holding in excess of 1.8 billion tones of prime metals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply