Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Since SH days a lot of people have told me they learn from here. Many have said they don't have the guts to trade but eventually gain the confidence. People are leaning how to do dd here. They gain confidence and invest more. They have a couple of successfull traders here that don't mind sharing. They are also learning about balancing the long position with trading. They learn about vetting a compny's BoD. You guys forget your days of learning and sometimes come down hard on them. Why spoil a good thing by rating inanity as relevent? You conceal the good by cluttering the top posts with garbage. This is why I'm looking for a new open inclusive place to post. This is why I vote for your garbage posts. I'm helping you obscure good info because that's what you want. I see that you are in the majority so why fight it, right. So if waggle decides to do it again and better than before I'll go there. If they decide not to then I'll have to set one up. There's just not any good places left. It's such a shame that 1 mind set is bent on the genocide (mind o side?) of what is different and just because it's different.

New Message
Please login to post a reply