Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Does anyone know what the insider's average is for their holdings?

Does anyone know what the insider's average is for their holdings? It would be very helpful to know what price the insider's need to be in the money. I don't feel like the insiders have much concern for us in the retail considering how well we are informed with the goings on. I really hope they do have a good plan to get real money for everyone with this deal - I and many others are way too deep into this stock for comfort.

Don't take this as bashing please, I think it could be a real concern if their average is 30 cents. A quadruple for them would only break even for them (if that was their average). Hopefully their averages are MUCH higher! And hopefully Ernesto buying private placements at well over a dollar gives some indication of what he wants?

HogHead

New Message
Please login to post a reply