Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Keep in mind our bfs was late real late correct me if wrong we were a year late. There is no rush for this to be bought out. I drank the kool-aid too thinking Tck may back in anytime. There are many still pushing the koolaid factor, here is how I see it. I think we fail on this board as we keep setting make believe milestones which fail time and time again. I fear new investors will leave the stockbecause of it. On wall street and bay street The junior mining stocks are ignored, mining stocks are being abandoned its not the 90's anymore. Wall street wants quick returns, 6 months tops, not drawn out pain like the cuu game we are all in now, just awaiting that special moment when it happens. I ask the question Why does Tck want cuu now? I put my money on the table that Tck wants in but im not convinced they want in right now. There is no road, no power,no nothing but holes to hint on a fortune. Tck builds mines, they have juniors pay big money and take on big risk.. EE has lost big money in the past, it's the mining sector high risk for loss and of course high risk for high reward. What's frustrating is the big question we all ask ourselves will we be rewarded for the high risk come end game. I'm investing on it. If we had power Tck would be on the ground setting up camp, I firmly believe this. Without it Tck will stroll along and take their time. If cuu is saying we will drill in absence of a decision why would Tck back in prior to the 120 day. I would be go ahead you spend the money by the way drill in these locations (for free) Bad poker face ES. ES is an explorer, geologist expert. He's not a wall street business man. DM ticks me off with his sells and back ins while sit and wait for management to do something. They should take a good portion of this money they are prepared to throw away at holes that serve no immediate purpose and market this mine. By the way you have to be kidding me to think that the SP doesn't matter. Wake up management, that's why we are here. DM shows it matters with his buy and sells. Enjoy ur Toronto trip
New Message
Please login to post a reply