Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just speculating, but feel at PDAC, CUU mgmt will highlight items outlined in recent PP:

- further de-risking project by progressing EA towards acquisition of certificate > permitting and application. ES will emphasize the goal is to review and publish a process that can be fully supported through any scrutiny, either provincial, federal, public. He'll identify CUU has been in regular consultation in progress meetings with govt reps

- outline CUU's 2012 SC development, i.e. reviewing need to prepare drill plan, though not announcing an actual drill plan

- soft boasting of CUU progress as a junior, i.e. publication of FS; and in particular, the advancement and expansion of CUU since 2010.

- identifying hugh potential on lands not drilled (and how little we have drilled), including those not part of Teck agreement

- highlighting potential and delivering a NR on drill program for Arizona property. While many posters on this board are wary and opposed to the Arizona property, ES isn't.

With respect to all the discussions on days / timelines / delays - we could get a surprise at any time, but am leaning (unfortunately) to further delays due to Teck strength; experience in acquisitions - will not be pressured; consideration to pending BC provincial election in May (though I share an optimistic view a NDP is on-board with mine development); any Galore synergies and with that of Tecks other vast NW BC holdings; evaluating potential of partnering; and stalling due to review of other projects, i.e. CCY, Peru, iron ore, etc.

However, during this possible extension, CUU could reap significant benefits by an improving US and Asia market, and enhancing SC lbs. by embarking on a drill program.

just joining the chorus of speculators.

glta

cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply