Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I am disappointed in the performance of the sp. I'm disappointed as I was waiting for a grand finally 2 years ago that has evolved to our status today. We had few ups and many downs here for us longs. I have made money and at today's prices would lose money on a sale. Going ahead I do have realistic fears about holding on. My initial plan 2 years ago, buy in to this investment wait for the take over, profit and relax. Now I am having my doubts with the cuu purchase of the Arizona properties. what is going to happen with the money if we do make a sale on our interest of schaft creek. Will it go back to us the investor or would it be directed back to the arizona property? We have not heard a peep from this management about this. I would have hoped a dividend would have been given following the 75% back in, but that did not happen. Nothing would stop the board to reinvest into a future project. As an investor hoping with the sale of CUU only a project would be sold not the company. Guess I'm disappointed again? Any thoughts from the board? Love to hear it would come back to us but, and a big capital letter but management says nothing about it, and our disappointing sp screams it. I have yet to read anything that addresses this point. Good luck to us all.
New Message
Please login to post a reply