Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I expect ebb and flow into mid April. The May "go away" should be like last year. Then news should trickle in. Last year I said we'd see sell offs in March. Seems that was the right call. Makes me wonder if people will sell off early March next year? It shows just how jumpy the market is.

But, 2015 is when a number a factors happen at the same time. The Wall streets might panic and head for physical goods. It would be funny for them to all wake up and realize the paper gold market crashed as retail suddenly discovered they were trading fake gold and all sold at once. I have a feeling that's going to happen. Then watch a poly deposit like this suddenly become valuable. Below is evidence of money going to companies. Why? It's safer there than financials and better than bonds and that speaks volumes about what's coming in 2015.

"The push allowed Pimco’s 20 fixed-income ETFs to take in $1 billion in ETF deposits this year through March 21, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. BlackRock received $2.3 billion from clients, and Vanguard Group Inc. got $2.5 billion. Pimco trailed in part because it didn’t offer some of the most popular targets for investors this year, such as short-term investment-grade company debt."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-25/pimco-chases-blackrock-in-etfs-as-money-returns-to-bonds.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply