Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Without the old contract in place, Teck has no timeline to be held to. Im not saying that will dump us. What im saying is the old contract had a timeline. Now we have NO timeline just the clause where Teck MUST spend (XX) amount of dollars a year on the Schaft Creek project yearly. Thus far the money Teck spent this year I think is peanuts. Teck is cutting back spending ----yet giving money to charities and buying shares into other company`s.

Teck has been involved with the Schaft Creek project for decades. They were the ones who originally drilled it and then sat back and offered it to other company`s to drill, Like Salizar. Elmer himself said, Now that Teck has it......it shouldn't take long?????

I guess when I see that I will believe that.

Yes this agreement allows Teck to "mothball" this project right? I talked to Elmer and he said within Liard Copper, there are other parties and certain criteria prevents Teck from mothballing it.

If at all possible, can you get this info and share it?

Unless this is part of the agreement that Teck only needs to spend (XX) amount of dollars a year to keep the agreement alive?

New Message
Please login to post a reply